If you’re a skilled writer with profound experience in WordPress and the digital world, with a desire to contribute to our community, we’re glad to inform you that we accept guest posts! If you’re interested in contributing, please follow these guidelines.
Content-wise, we’re looking for articles related to the online world of digital marketing, WordPress, social media, web development, and similar topics.
- The post must be plagiarism free and 100% unique
- The content should be at least 1,500 words long
- Use headings and subheadings
- Break the text apart into shorter paragraphs
- Include at least 3 images
- Add internal links to our previously published articles
- External links to credible sites
- Add an author bio with your email, social media profiles, and an image
- You’re allowed to insert a do-follow link leading to your website
If you agree to our requirements, please send over a few topic suggestions for review (not complete articles), as well as links to your previously published work. You’re free to send your pitch through the contact form:
Scoring guest posts isn’t the easiest of tasks, so if you’re looking for more ideas on where to pitch, here’s an extensive list of 5000+ sites that accept guest posts.